Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sign of the Times even the Scrap industry isn't safe

I myself am not a fan of this magazine, but many people are (apparently not enough) Simple Scrapbooking will be off the shelf forever. I like to read there web page and there blogs but other than that I am not a fan of the magazine. Here is the official announcement.
http://simplescrapbooks.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/01/the-official-announcement.html


I am not a super fan of this due to the fact that a lot of there layouts are for one picture and every time it all about kids. Now, don't get me wrong kids are fine but gimme a break, page after page layouts with one picture of kids. Can't they come up with another idea. Yeah, yeah they are going to fold it into the back of Creating Keepsakes (not really fan of that one either) which is nice for those who like to read it. Now, don't get me wrong I will buy the CK magazine and read it, tear out what I like or not and send it along to a friend and they pass it along until there is nothing left. I have noticed though my scrapbook friends and I all seem to have the same taste, there is always duplicate copies of Scrapbooking ETC, I think it is because they give you a layout idea page for all of the layouts in the mag. Which I LOVE!!! Anyway, my thoughts on this sad little tid bit of scrapbooking!!



No comments: