Thursday, February 19, 2009

Old School with New School!




So I don't know if any of you out there have started to incorperate some old and new tools and gagets. But I found something really cool, all you need is a crimper tool, some light weight cardstock, and a cricut. I am trying to cut back on my scrappbook spending (a crime I know) but I have a ton of stuff that I haven't really used in a while, I was just playing around the other day with a paper Crimper
And my Cricut (which I love) and I made this really cool flower and circle tag.

Step 1 I took some light weight cardstock cut it to fit the cricut and then I used the "Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More" cartridge and cut a circle and a flower.

step 2 I ran it through my paper crimper. I used a set of these on an altered note book that I make.

I think that I am going to keep on trying to incorperate my old school with my new school gagets and gizmos!!

Happy Scrap'n!!

No comments: