Monday, April 13, 2009

How do you keep your creative space...

So, the question of the day is: How do you keep your "work space" clean before, durring and after projects. My space always seems to collect all the junk in my house that doesn't seem to have a home. It really bugs me how everything ends up in my office/creative studio. How am I suppose to get anything done...LOL all I seem to do is clean my space. Anyway, here is my messy creative space. I know what I am suppose to do, is clean between all projects but sometimes I start a project and then before I finish I move on to something else...



This is the desk to the right of my main work area it is so messy. I think that what I need to do is actully finish all the projects that I have started or stop buying new stuff for new projects.


This is my actual work space, still very messy I guess I just need to put stuff away and figure out more storage:)


This is my computer area see still messy I really think that I need a tray to catch all the random junk that flows through my house:) Just messy messy messy. I better get cleaning so I can start my next project:)

Please let me know if you have any tips that will help me keep my area neat and tidy

Happy Scrapin!


No comments: