Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The weather...

This rainy and cold day brings a memory of my childhood. The song or poem:

rain rain go away come back some other day. Which as a child I would sing and sing so I could go out and play. But, now as an adult with no kids in sight. I sit in my "studio" and think bring on the rain, as I see it I get more done crafting or cleaning inside my house when it is raining.

Oh, everyone says that they hate the rain. I have to say that I really like because it gives me a chance to stay inside and play craft day. Today, is a perfect day it is August but feels like October, it is cold and rainy outside. So, I am going to go over to my mom's house so she can help me cut out and peice together a laptop protecter ( which is a padded case for my laptop).

So, to all those people out there that poo poo the rainy day's, get to your craft room or corner and get some crafting, sewing, knitting, and scrapbooking done.

A happy day is a day spent crafting.

Kate

No comments: