Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Did I miss Thanksgiving?

So, here I sit surfing the web and I see a sale on a site so I click on it and low and be hold there are Valentines Day and Easter embellishments. What happened to Thanksgiving and Christmas or even News years stuff. When did we skip right ahead to the 2009. I am not done with 2008!!

What happened to the good old days whereHalloween showed up in stores in the early parts of October, Thanksgiving didn't start to come around until November and christmas didn't hit the scene until december. I miss the good ole days of yester year when christmas music didn't hit the radio waves until Christmas day, now they are popping up the day after Halloween. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas but by the time it actually gets here I am so sick of it I can hardly wait until it is over. Everyone seems to be in such a rush to get through life, I say slow down take a breath enjoy it all you only get it once!!

Happy Day!!

No comments: