Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weddings

So, I just went to a friends wedding and it was a great time!! But I wonder what am I really going to do with all of those pictures I took and the ones everyone else had taken. So, what I thought I would do is pick the 10 best and do a two page layout. I will keep you posted with the pictures of the layout.

I also have my wedding to scrapbook, but I will be scraping an entire book maybe even two. Starting with the engagement party (BBQ), so much fun. All of the parties that we had leading up to the big day will be scraped in order and then I saw this article in a Magazine about using planner pages for some layouts. I will show pics of that soon too.

But, here is the real fun thing. I have a cricut (which is a very useful cutting tool for all scrapbookers and paper crafters) and I just bought a new cartridge to go with it for all things Wedding I can hardly wait to use it:) I will let you all now how it goes!!

Happy scrapn!

No comments: